What to see in Cee
The boundaries between Corcubión and Cee are blurred, both councils are contiguous and their daily activities intermingle, since they share the coast and customs. But this does not detract from Cee’s individuality and he is not short on attractions. As in Corcubión, there is much to see in Cee.
About the area
The council of Cee had an important profession to highlight, which was fishing, especially that of cetains. Because of this, the church was built, in a Gothic style.
The church was rebuilt after the damage caused by the French, and it is one of the stops to visit to have memories of it with some beautiful photos.
Another obligatory stop would be the Castillo del Príncipe, which served to guard the estuary next to the Castillo del Cardenal, in the municipality of Corcubión.
Other professions apart from fishing with great importance are industry, services, agriculture and commerce, in addition to a market being held every Sunday for more than a century, an appropriate place to have a good time and see everything that offers.
What to see in Cee
What to see in Cee
Fernando Blanco Museum
Fernando Blanco was an outstanding personality, the illustrious son of Cee who, after venturing as a businessman on the island of Cuba, returned to his homeland and used almost all his fortune to benefit the cultural development of the City Council, through executors who established the foundation that today it bears his name.
It is possible to visit the museum from Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
In it you can see a sample of scientific elements and artifacts that date back to the 19th century and were used in a didactic way in the different chairs. Also noteworthy are the musical instruments of the time, the collection of animals in the natural history section and the paintings of a religious nature by the painter Federico de Madrazo.
Iglesia San Adrián de Toba - Molinos de Toba
Just half a kilometer from the council of Cee, we find the mills and the Church.
It was built in the twelfth century and remodeled in the eighteenth century. At the entrance we get a very well preserved granary. These structures made of stone and raised from the ground used to preserve the harvested grain to protect it from rodents and moisture. Right next to it we find the old Toba Mills, whose surroundings have become a natural space used as a recreational area next to the river. You can appreciate the restored mills and even grill meat, since it has facilities for a picnic.
Properties in Cee
Accommodations in Cee Galicia
Things to do in Cee
Hiking 10K from Playa de Lires to Playa Do Rostro
This excursion that covers 10 kilometers is for adventurers who want a walk in the middle of nature with spectacular views of the ocean and without a trace of civilization.
Only the visitors, the sky, the sea, and the spectacular and wild terrain of these concellos full of wonders as they will not find in another part of the world.
First of all, carry everything you will need in your backpack: comfortable clothes and shoes, hydration, snacks and an enthusiastic company.
The excursion begins in Playa de Lires and the landscape of the coast will surprise us as we go. In the same way, the terrain under our feet is transforming and we will skirt the cliffs, small coves that will produce hundreds of spectacular photographs. Highlights: Area Grande and Area Pequena Beaches, Punta Lagoa, Cliffs of Mexadoira, and La Playa do Rostro, destination of this tour, with its white sands bathed by crystalline waters.
Have breakfast, enjoy a coffee, lunch or dinner, all at As Baleas Cervecería.
On Domingo Antonio de Andrade, we find this Restaurant that is open all day and offers a wide menu, from Mediterranean, vegetarian and Spanish specialties and the reviews favor both the food and the attention.
Diners can enjoy their food at the tables outside, overlooking the marina. There is free Wifi for customers.
Get a spectacular tan at Playa La Concha
This urban beach can be accessed by bus or car. Its 185 meters of fine white sand contrast with the blue and calm waters. There are cleaning and cleaning services. It has a promenade and unguarded parking.
Suggestions of What to see in Cee there are many, but these are the ones that we think you may like.
What activities to do in Cee
- Address : 15130 Corcubión, A Coruña
- Telephone : 881 01 07 14
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/1EoDo6Ehea7CwwJcAnnn
Ría de Lires
- Address : Cee, La Coruña
- Hours : Open 24 hours
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/K9Ast5GxW5mbrR7TA
They offer activities such as hiking, walking routes, also bicycle rides and rua rides.
Other sites of interest
Mesón As Viñas:
- Address : Rúa da Escola, 26, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Saturday from 9: 00-24: 00. Sunday from 9: 00-16: 00
- Telephone : 981 70 65 57
- Price : €
- WEB : http://www.asvinas.es/
Insua Costa da Morte Restaurant:
- Address : Av. Fisterra, 84, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Sunday from 7: 00-23: 00
- Telephone : 981 74 75 75
- WEB : http://www.restauranteinsua.com/
- Address : Av. Fisterra, 42, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Friday from 9: 00-24: 00
- Telephone : 981 10 65 30
- Price : €
- Address: Rúa da Concordia, 1, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Saturday from 9: 30-21: 00. Sunday from 9: 30-14: 00
- Telephone : 981 70 60 24
- WEB : http://www.gadis.es/
- Address : Finis Terrae Shopping Center, Av. Lino Fernández Madero, 15270 Villa de, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Saturday from 9: 00-21: 30. Sundays from 9: 00-15: 00.
- Telephone : 629 26 64 96
- WEB : https://www.carrefour.es/tiendas-carrefour/supermercados/carrefour-market/ cee__plaza_del_comercio __-_ s.aspx
- Address : Estrada da Coruña, 5, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Saturday from 9: 15-21: 45. Sundays from 10: 00-14: 00.
- Telephone : 981 70 65 19
- WEB : http://www.eroski.es/
- Address : Rúa Domingo Antonio de Andrade, 4, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturdays from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Sunday from 8: 30-14: 30.
- Telephone : 981 74 53 45
Or forniño da Xunqueira:
- Address : Rúa Domingo Antonio de Andrade, 11, Bajo, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Sunday from 9: 00-14: 30
- Telephone : 881 98 24 79
- Address : Rúa Rosalia de Castro, 9, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Friday from 10: 00-13: 30, 16: 30-8: 00. Saturdays to Sundays from 10: 00-13: 30
- Location : Rúa Domingo Antonio de Andrade
- Type of market : Generalist
- Days : Sunday
- Hours : From 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Address : 93, Estrada da Coruña, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Sunday from 8: 00-22: 00
- Telephone : 981 74 50 11
- WEB : http://bazarra.com/
- Address : Parque Empresarial Cee, Parcelas 38-39 Lugar de, 15270 Xallas, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Sunday from 7: 30-22: 00
- Telephone : 981910803
- WEB : https://galioil.gal/
- Address : Avenida Fernando Blanco, 59, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Friday from 8: 15-14: 15
- Telephone : 981 74 54 62
- WEB : http://www.abanca.com/
Banco Sabadell Gallego:
- Address: Rúa Domingo Antonio de Andrade, 6, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours: Friday to Wednesday from 8: 15-14: 00. Thursday from 8: 15-18: 30
- Telephone: 981 74 69 68
- WEB: https://www.bancsabadell.com/
Virxe da Xunqueira Hospital:
- Address : Paseo Alcalde Pepe Sánchez, 7, Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Open 24 hours
- Telephone : 981 70 60 10
- Address : Avenida Fernando Blanco, 49, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Friday from 10: 00-13: 30, 16: 30-20: 30. Saturdays to Sundays from 11: 00-13: 30
- Telephone : 981 74 50 50
- Address: Rúa Statute of Autonomy of Galicia, 6, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Friday from 10: 00-14: 00, 16: 30-20: 30. Saturdays from 10: 00-14: 00
- Telephone : 981 70 60 19
- Address : Aldea Bazarra, 2, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours :
- Telephone : 881 98 44 06
- WEB: http://tallermarcauto.com/
- Address : Av. Fisterra, 18, 15270 Cee, A Coruña
- Hours : Monday to Friday from 9: 00-22: 00. Saturdays from 10: 00-14: 00.
- Phone : 696777430
- WEB : https://es-es.facebook.com/expomotor.cee?viewer_id=0
Cee Sites of Interest Map
Site of tourist interest, useful sites so that you know where they are located, etc …